Forum Rules & Terms Of Agreement
- Once you have been banned you must serve 25% of your Ban length before appealing.
- If you recieve a punishment on the forums your moderator permissions (if any) will be revoked for the duration of the ban.
- Failure of taking the appeal seriously will extend the ban further, following which will permenantly remove privileges from the user (you).
- 1.1 Do not impersonate other users, your account will be permanently banned doing so.
- 1.2 Any harm brought to another user will get your account banned, as this violates the code of conduct you have signed upon registering.
- 1.3 Any and all profile names must be alphanumerical, Special characters are permitted in certain cases but otherwise they must all start in an alphanumerical character.
- 2.1 You can be warned for inappropriate language without correct context; E.G. "All n**gers should be wiped out", and there being no context or very little relevance to the current context.
- 2.2 Any posts containing inappropriate content such as any graphic or porn will be instantly removed and you'll receive a warn.
- 2.3 Inappropriate Spam is defined by; spamming ratings, or anything related to spamming will instantly get you warned, if spamming ratings you may be possibly banned.
- 2.4 Inappropriate behaviour warns is very similar to language however its more to do with the attitude you are presenting to everybody. (E.G) such as being incredibly argumentative.
- 2.5 Inappropriate use/abuse of the report function; failing to use the report function appropriately.
- 3.1 Ensure posts are relevant to the area, they will be moved, repeated posting will have action taken upon it.
- 3.2 Any spoilers released from games or movies will get the user banned. Once said title has been released for 1 month are "spoilers" are lifted as this gives the majority of users to watch/play said title. (please appropriately use the spoiler function)
- 3.3 Posting "in-game drama" which may cause offence or controversy is not permitted.
- 3.4 Advertising applications or other servers in ANY way is not permitted. This includes mentioning in any form and "Bumping" threads.
- 3.5 No pornographic/nude images, links or videos to be posted as this will ensure your right to post is taken away.
- 3.6 Violent threats towards staff or other members, will get you permanently banned.
- 3.7 Any threats to attack (DDoS, Dos, DOXing, etc) the servers/website/community/members is not permitted, you will be permanently banned if necessary law enforcement will be contacted.
- 3.8 Use Common sense, if posting "edgy" content think about who might become offended by the post, is it clear that it is a joke (Context).
- 3.9 You may only speak English in Shoutbox, you may speak in other languages as long as it does not break any previous rules.
- 3.10 As said in 3.5; any pornographic content will be removed and appropriate action will be taken. Any Child pornography will be instantly removed and local law enforcement will be contacted. #also they will be promoted - Tawm
- 4.1 Innapropriate signatures that violate the rules will be removed from the user, a warn or ban may be administrated.
- 5.1 Taking, using, stealing; any content from Gorilla Gaming is strictly prohibited unless specific permissions from the Owner or Forum Manager is said. If seen doing so, you will be banned permanently from Gorilla Gaming. Legal action may be taken in some instances.
Posting Rules and conduct
The above rules also apply to the shoutbox, profile posts, marketplace transactions and any other form of communication.
Continuously asking members of forum staff to retract punishment can lead to your punishment being extended.
The Gorilla Gaming Forum Team reserves the right to append the Terms of Agreement whenever is necessary. Any situation that is not predicted in the rules above is to be decided by the Forum Team.